The Haebler Group, well established, mid-size, award-winning construction company located in Vancouver, has an exciting opportunity for Construction Project Manager. Ideal candidate has over 10 years of work experience in commercial or residential construction. This full-time role allows for the opportunity to grow and develop within the company while being involved in interesting and rewarding construction projects.
The position includes carrying out all functions of construction management on several projects, including cost, schedule and quality control and understanding contracts and sub-contracts.
Skills and Requirements:
- 10 years of construction project management experience, overseeing jobs at $5 – 20 million range
- College diploma or university degree or Gold Seal Certification
- Knowledge of Building Code and High Quality Building Standards
- Knowledge of W.C.B. requirements
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Can work independently and as a team member
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Set up and maintenance of cost reports, including invoicing, change orders, budgets, cash flow projections
- Schedule set up and maintenance, including critical items, work analysis, diaries
- Job site and co-ordination visits, dealing with design changes, inspections, code, technical and deficiency issues
- Negotiation, preparation, administration and enforcement of subcontracts, including change orders, dispute resolution, monitoring of sub-trades.
To apply, email your resume with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer competitive remuneration, incl. benefits and profit sharing. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls or recruitment agencies will be accepted.